Goals - Next Goal and Reward

• I just wanted to start a thread to see what everyone has in mind for their next goal and their rewards.

My next goal is at 250 pounds and the small reward is purchasing a mount flash for my camera.

What are yours?
  • Next goal for me is to hit 80 pounds total lost, hope to hit that by the end of next month.
    As for a reward, I really don't have anything in mind for that one.
    I will only be about 12 pounds from my goal weight at that point so I will reward myself then.
  • My next goal is goal! I haven't rewarded myself at all yet but keep saying I'm going to. There is a local massage place that has a $35/hour massage special for Oct and I've been bothering my hubby to get me one but it looks like I will have to do it myself. And quick!
  • My next goal is reaching Onederland! Not sure if I will reward myself.
  • My next goal is onderland and i am going to treat myself for sure because these last 10 pounds have been going slowly and even though i havent let it derail me from IP, it has been psychologically draining. Sometimes i think there is a invisible force trying to stop me from hitting 199!! I have only been losing 1 lb or nothing at all. My answer to this was i have been hitting the gym hard this week and doing alot more cardio so we will see what this week brings!!! I will be so happy when i do hit 199.
  • My next goal is losing 10 more pounds by Thanksgiving. For a reward, I plan to buy a fabulous dress for the company Christmas party this December. Maybe I will take a pic! I have not been brave enough for pics for a loooong time.
  • My next goal is to lose (if possible) another 15 pounds in the next 5 weeks. My husband is participating in the World Adventure Racing Championships in Tasmania this Friday and will be gone for almost four weeks. I would like to pick him up at the airport in a new outfit and make him even that more excited to see me!!! While I will not be at my goal weight I will have lost 30 pounds and 2/3 of the way there! Good luck everyone.
  • My next goal is goal! I have set aside money for each pound I have lost and when I hit goal I Am buying new clothes! I have had to buy pants here and there along the way but most of the things I own are wayyy to big for me
  • My mini goal is to get thru the next few months and still loose weight each week. I cannot tell you how many holidays I put on quite a few pounds. This year the numbers will go down. No reward but a smile on my face and a lighter step.
  • hmmmm.... not really sure, haven't thought about it yet I guess!

I may do something nice for myself (pedi, massage) when I hit -20 lbs
  • Every time I lose 10 lbs I go to Goodwill for "new" clothes. When I hit goal weight I'm getting myself an iPad!!
  • My next goal is 145 as that will put my BMI in the healthy range!!! I am hoping to be there within 2 weeks. I have my WI tomorrow and am thinking I have 5 lbs to go.
    To treat myself I am going to re-arrange my basement so that my fitness area is just exactly as I want it!!!