Subway footlong

• Subway has a new baked chicken sandwich. Does anyone know the points for it? What are your thoughts on subway sandwiches and WW? I always get the black forest ham and eat 1/2 for lunch and 1/2 for dinner. I need to find a 0 or low point snack to get me through my munches.
  • I also usually go for the black forest ham, but I wanted to try the oven baked chicken sandwich. It's pretty good, but it's kind of high in calories I feel. I know Subway is often touted as a healthier fast food but I like a 6 in black forest ham on hearty italian with american cheese, light mayo, onions, black olives, and lettuce. That comes to 370 calories. If you compare the same build and swap the oven crisp chicken instead of black forest ham it comes out to 470 calories.

When I used my build for the 6 inch oven crisp chicken sandwich and an online points plus calculator (found here http://ronisweigh.com/ronis-resources/wwp-calculators) it comes out to 12 points. (Compare the black forest ham 6 inch build I mentioned above which comes out to 10 points plus.) Sounds kind of high to me for the chicken one but I don't know what tend to allocate for points for each meal.
  • My favorite thing to get at subway while still watching what I eat is a six inch veggie on wheat with a little oil and vinegar. I'm VERY particular about how much oil, too. (That is... not a lot) It comes out to about 7 points.

You say you're looking for a zero point snack. Are you using all of your servings of veggies and fruits in between? They can certainly be filling.

As far as that baked chicken sandwich... do you mean This one?

For the info they give on the site it comes out to 11 points for the 6 inch.

The one thing I really appreciate about Subway is that their nutritional information is all over the place. They're very up front about it, so when I do go there I can make a very informed decision.
  • i always get s veggie, turkey, or roaster chicken sub. i love subway!
  • I would way rather get the oven roasted chicken sandwich to getting the crisp. Crisp is too many calories, too many carbs and not high quality carbs either.