Hi Everyone!! Another Newbie :)

• My name is Amanda and I am soo happy to have found this forum!!

I have a 1 year old daughter and I weighed less at 9 months pregnant than I do now! We used fertility medication and while on the medication I gained a TON of weight!

My first goal is 10% with would be 28 pounds. Ideally I would like to achieve this by the end of September.

My overall goal is 160lbs!

I look forward to giving and recieving lots of encouragement. Let's do this!
  • Hey Amanda welcome to the forum! 3fc is a GREAT place. I recently started my weight loss journey and everyone here has given me lots of good advice and support!

In a little over 8 weeks you want to lose 28lbs. Thats about 3.5lbs a week if I'm doing my math correctly. Just be warned that is a little steep. However the more you weight the easier it is to lose weight since you burn more calories doing things. So I think with your resolve it shouldn't be a problem. As a wise soul told me when I first joined weight doesn't come off linearly. So you might not lose exactly 3.5 a week. Maybe some weeks you'll lose to other 5 and some weeks not at all. Look for the downward trend and you'll know you're doing the right thing! <3

Good luck and best wishes! :-)
  • Welcome to 3FC =)
  • Good luck with your efforts!!