Wow! From a tight size 14 to size 10/12 in 5 weeks!

• Hi Everyone!

I was packing for a two-week trip that my family and I are taking to Prince Edward Island next week and got a big surprise. I found three pairs of size 12 shorts way down in the bottom drawer that I'd forgotten about. I pulled them out and put them on just for fun, 'cause I didn't think they'd fit yet, but they did! In fact, they are loose already!

Later on, I was telling my 16-year-old daughter about my "new" shorts and she gave some size 10 shorts and jeans that she no longer likes to wear. Some of these even fit! They are so going on this trip with me...

Karen
  • Quote: Hi Everyone!

I was packing for a two-week trip that my family and I are taking to Prince Edward Island next week and got a big surprise. I found three pairs of size 12 shorts way down in the bottom drawer that I'd forgotten about. I pulled them out and put them on just for fun, 'cause I didn't think they'd fit yet, but they did! In fact, they are loose already!

Later on, I was telling my 16-year-old daughter about my "new" shorts and she gave some size 10 shorts and jeans that she no longer likes to wear. Some of these even fit! They are so going on this trip with me...

Karen
    Woot woot!! Oh what a feeling!!! Have a great trip!!!
  • I suppose we have to call you skinny, now!
    CONGRATS!!!

Karen
    Congrats on this accomplishment!...great feeling isn't it? Have a great time on your vacation!!
  • That's awesome! Congratulations!

Karen
    That is awesome. Congratulations! have an awesome trip.
  • That's wonderful! That should make staying op during vacation worth it! Have a great time.