From one beginning to another beginning

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • For a year I did Diet and excercise! I came a long way 65 lbs! I've just started the IP diet, and I hope that I can get the last bit off. Here's a pic of where I first started my weight loss journey and where I started my IP journey.

• You look great already!! Good luck with the IP, and awesome job so far!!!
  • Congrats! You look awesome! Good luck with your next step =)
  • you look GREAT!!!! keep up the hard work!!
  • Quote: you look GREAT!!!! keep up the hard work!!
    Thanks Sandra..U too!

Thanks everyone else for the encouragement

this site rocks
  • Wow. Such a transformation already. I think its time to post another picture... You are down another 22lbs according to your ticker. Let's see it! You've come so far already... Congratulations!
  • Tx pxlkitty I have one from month one...but you can't really see a difference . I'm dropping off my legs and wrists so it doesn't show in pics yet. I'll take another one at month 2, and post all 3.
  • Can definitely see the change, even in 2 weeks!! Awesome!!!
  • Quote: For a year I did Diet and excercise! I came a long way 65 lbs! I've just started the IP diet, and I hope that I can get the last bit off. Here's a pic of where I first started my weight loss journey and where I started my IP journey.

Your doing great, you can so see the difference. Have a good weekend.
  • Wowza! Your waist is looking sooooo good!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Thanks capricious! And toRideRollercoast!

The IP diet has been amazing for me!
  • Hii 2riderrollercoast,
    You are doing great!!! What is IP diet? I am doing 17 Day Diet. But, I am 59.
    So I am slow I guess. But, I am happy came down from 182 to 171 in 2 months. But, weight keeps on fluctuating.
  • Quote: Hii 2riderrollercoast,
    You are doing great!!! What is IP diet? I am doing 17 Day Diet. But, I am 59.
    So I am slow I guess. But, I am happy came down from 182 to 171 in 2 months. But, weight keeps on fluctuating.

YAY! Another 59 year old. Come and join us! IP is Ideal Protein and you can find info at www.idealprotein.com. I actually use the program totally online and order all my products online ... and my counselor is a phone call away when I need her... or an email away. It is called Ideal to Go. Smile.

We eat 3 Ideal Protein products a day. Breakfast, Lunch & Snack. Dinner is a meat/fish/fowl/egg etc protein source up to 8oz. and Lunch and Dinner include tons of veggies and salad.

We lose at a remarkable rate and are re-training our bodies insulin release so we can get off of the dreaded Syndome X of yoyo dieting. Smile. Hope this helps.
  • Quote: Your doing great, you can so see the difference. Have a good weekend.
    Your pix are WONDERFUL! What incredible progress. We all get so caught up in how much better we look but my favorite result is how much better I feel! Have you found that to be true in your case?

BTW... Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!
  • Quote: Your pix are WONDERFUL! What incredible progress. We all get so caught up in how much better we look but my favorite result is how much better I feel! Have you found that to be true in your case?

BTW... Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!
    Thanks for the hair compliment. I dye it..well I did.....
    It's the first time in many years that I haven't chopped it off to super short