Why do i do it

• I am new here,posted this elsewhere but was directed here im at weight watchers my weigh day is Tuesday, but i have just eaten a big bag of chocolates i couldnt help myself im so annoyed. I dont know what it is with me but just lately i have been bingeing i know ive put weight on about 3pound in a week i put weight on really easy this is my 3rd time to ww been going 16 wks lost 9lb but just lately i havent had the motivation & have been eating what i want but this is me, Its like their is a little voice in my head telling me its ok to eat that bar of chocolate then when you do eat it you may as well eat junk or wait till "Monday" to diet and as we all know "monday" never comes...... when the **** am i going to learn, Why do i want to sabotage myself im a stone away from my goal weight i have lost almost 6 stone but the way im going i could easily be back at 17 stone again & im frightened i dont want to be that weight again...
  • We all make mistakes, I know I sure do! I do best when all that stuff is out of my house. Best of luck to you :-)
  • I find that I let myself go when I'm stressed or tired. I have learned to start sleeping earlier at night and to try to not eat when stressed.

It takes time and no one is perfect- just keep trying! 6 stone lost is a lot so be proud of that!