NSV Size related anxiety win?

• confusing title, i know haha
    i got my uniform for my new job yesterday, they had asked what size i wanted, i gave them my normal size (i hate telling people my size so that was bad enough) but i was scared it wouldnt fit (major embarresment) as these uniforms can often come up small. but i tried it on and it fits! so no red faced grovelling to my boss for a bigger one lol
  • Awesome! That must be a big relief. Pretty soon you'll probably be begging her for a smaller size though. lol.
  • OK, first of all -- CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB! I remember a post from you a while back talking about being nervous in interview situations. I am so happy you found something. In fact, I'm THRILLED!

Secondly, congrats on your NSV! And I am laughing at Niafabo's comment because you definitely will be trading in one uniform after the next in the upcoming months.

I'm doing a happy dance for you, sweetie!
  • thanks niafabo and shan
    yeah hopefully a smaller one soon lol! i had bought black trousers for the interview, i use them for work now and already they are starting to slip down a bit when i walk.
    Shan thanks, i got the job i really wanted too, so i'm thrilled!