Hi everyone! I'm new!

• Hello everyone!! I am so glad that I found this community of people. I'll make my story short & sweet.

I'm Sarah, 21 years old from NY. I have been overweight most of my life, and last wednesday I went to the doctor for my physical. He told me something needed to change.

I had been telling myself something needed to change for years. But hearing it from my doctor was the only thing I would listen to. I have an ill diabetic father who I fight tooth and nail for, and did not want to end up in his foot steps…

… So, I changed. It’s only been a week. I’ve been to the gym twice, figuring out and trying to find a good routine that works for me. I’ve drastically changed my eating habits, (I used to eat fast food 2x a day, at least), and I have dropped 7 lbs!!! I hit the 100!!!!! Last night I weighed in and I was 199.6lbs! I know this is coming off quick cause it’s water weight, but it’s still an accomplishment for me!

So tonight I’m going to take a class at the gym, and try to keep going. My “diet” it’s now just my lifestyle, and I’m comfortable and I feel GREAT! My pants are looser, etc!!

My goal is to be 160lbs. I think that is an attainable goal and something I would be able to manage well. For me, that is slim!

Any great advice would be helpful!! Eating suggestions, workouts, etc.

Happy to be here! Xox, Sarah
  • Welcome Sasafrasz! The best of luck to you! Congratulations on getting as far as you have! I haven't been on 3FC for over a year and finally have time to again since I am recently unemployed. I look forward to catching up with everyone and listening to everyone's goals, plans and success stories. Please keep in touch! Keep up the good work! I hope to be in Onederland by May! Congrats on already making it! Happy Thursday!