Weekly Weight Loss?

• Hi all - wondering what everyone's weekly weight loss is after the first couple weigh in's?
  • I'm also 5'5" - starting weight 177.4 on Feb. 14. My weigh-in was today at noon. So far I'm down 10.0 lbs. in 6 weeks. I'm very happy with the results! My goal weight is also 135.
  • 5'6 my first week, was 4.4. 2nd week was .4. this week i'll know thursday, but i think im down 1 1/2
  • I'm a turtle loser. My average is about .8 week. My first week was 2lbs, and it's been between .6 and .8 every week since early feb.
  • I've been at this for over a year now and my average weekly weight loss is 1 lb. In the beginning I lost 5 in the first week and there was a time when I lax in staying on plan. It all evens out.
  • When I first started I lost 3.4, then it was .6-1.8 a week, after that.
  • My first week I lost 7lbs, the second 2.8 and after it has been a steady 1 to 2lb loss per week. Since I'm closer to goal now, my weightloss has slowed and I'm losing 3lbs a month if that! It's frustrating but I've come a long way and am so much healthier now than when I was at 237lbs.
  • I just finished my first week and am down 4.8lbs. I am hoping for at least 1lb next weigh in.
  • My weightloss has been pretty varied since starting 5 weeks ago, but I can't complain because I am losing. Since that start is has been -6.4lbs, -3.8lbs, -.2lbs, -2.8lbs and -6.0lbs. I weigh in again on Wednesday and I am hoping that I start to see some kind of normal average.
  • According to etools my average is exactly 1 lb per week.
  • I average 7lbs per month. Sometimes it comes off evenly, but more frequently than not I will lose 3.2, gain .4, lose 2.3, lose 1.8, gain .6, etc, etc.