Everyone Weigh in 03/18/11

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 211.5, no change from last week.
  • 167.4 o.O
  • 194 same as last week. Been a stressful week but I've kept my calories consistantly low and I've got in some exercise every day. PMSing so hopefully I can except to see a nice little dip next week. We'll just have to wait and see though.
  • 160.0!!!! down 6 lbs since 3/8/11
  • 184.2...point twoooooooo. Down .6 from last Friday. I saw 183 a lot this week, but I guess it wasn't meant to be for today.
  • 230.2 down exactly a lbs from last friday, happy but also a little disappointed cause i saw 230.0 on wens so i was hopeing for something in the 220s, even if only 229.9 lol
  • 238! The last time I weighed that, I was in the 6th grade!
  • I should haved waited til Monday but could not resist stepping on the scale today. Down one little pound to 214 but it is better than up.
  • 194, a new record for me. It was hovering at 194.0, so close to 193, which is frustrating. But I refuse to fudge the numbers. I'll get there.
    2.4 lbs down from the past 3 weeks
  • 140 I was 155 and stuck for a while,so I started limited starches and eating more portion control even if I skip working out,I clean or do something to keep moving even walking...strange less I stress about it..is working.
  • 185 - on schedule for this week. Down two pounds!
  • 264.5 I've just begun, I hope that next week will be better