Just signed up today!

• Hello everyone! I've been reading your posts the past week and think this diet is for me. I just came back from the office, was weighed and measured, and have my handy dandy bag of packaged food.

I'm thinking a trip to the grocery store is next for lettuce, lettuce, veggies, lettuce...well you get the hint.

I wanted to know if anyone under 140 lbs had success and what kind of success. I'm not one to lose weight easily. Does anyone have success stories about their previous weight/current weight and time frame.

I'm really nervous about this, scared I'll mess up or eat something I'm not supposed to.

Thanks everyone!
  • Quote: Hello everyone! I've been reading your posts the past week and think this diet is for me. I just came back from the office, was weighed and measured, and have my handy dandy bag of packaged food.

I'm thinking a trip to the grocery store is next for lettuce, lettuce, veggies, lettuce...well you get the hint.

I wanted to know if anyone under 140 lbs had success and what kind of success. I'm not one to lose weight easily. Does anyone have success stories about their previous weight/current weight and time frame.

I'm really nervous about this, scared I'll mess up or eat something I'm not supposed to.

Thanks everyone!

Hi and welcome

I'm hardly an expert but I have lost 20lb in 3 weeks. If you can make it past the first 3 or 4 days, it's the easiest diet you'll ever be on. I LOVE it This forum is a wealth of information, so read as much as you can.
  • Welcome

The first week is tough but once you get passed it this diet is a breeze. Check in here often and ask questions and get support.
  • Thank you! So far so good! Enjoying a chocolate shake and drinking my water...peed 4 times today already!
  • Quote: Thank you! So far so good! Enjoying a chocolate shake and drinking my water...peed 4 times today already!
    I know the feeling. I've worn a path in the carpet at work from my desk to the bathroom
  • Quote: I wanted to know if anyone under 140 lbs had success and what kind of success. I'm not one to lose weight easily. Does anyone have success stories about their previous weight/current weight and time frame.

Thanks everyone!
    While I'm not under 140, just thought I'd post my results so far to try and give you some encouragement. I've had problems losing weight too, so hopefully this will help you. I started Oct. 15 and these are as of my last weigh-in on Wednesday. (I'll admit, though, my numbers could be better but I've cheated here and there, but only gained twice--once a pound and another time half a pound.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Weight lost: 58.5 lbs.
    Chest size decreased: 8 inches
    Waist size decreased: 6 inches
    Hip size decreased: 8 inches
    Arm size decreased: 4 inches
    Thigh size decreased: 2.5 inches
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck!
  • I bumped the "What Size Are You Now?" thread - you can find it here. Many of us have posted there what size we started at and where we are now - you may find it interesting & helpful!