Just a 'Hello' from a long lost poster!!

• Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to say Hello and see how everyone is progressing with IP.
    Missed you all

I am still on the program and almost 100 down now hehe few more lbs to go!! I will post new pictures this evening.
  • Hey lady good job....sending you a PM
  • Hey there!
    I have been wondering about you. Congrats on the amazing results! Glad to know you are doing well and don't be a stranger!
  • Quote: Hey there!
    I have been wondering about you. Congrats on the amazing results! Glad to know you are doing well and don't be a stranger!
    Thank you! I'm beyond jealous of YOUR amazing progress... good job girl!!!

&& darbs I just read it and will reply asap!!
  • Quote: Thank you! I'm beyond jealous of YOUR amazing progress... good job girl!!!

You and I are fighting the good fight!! And you look like a supermodel in your picture!
  • AvaLynn -- really great of you to drop in and post. Seeing your thread prompted me to log in and post. You're doing amazingly well and you are looking gorgeous -- dramatically thinner for sure, but definitely still as beautiful as ever!

and willbethin2011 you're doing awesomely (?) as well --down more than 100 lbs in 6 months! You must be feeling fantastic and proud of yourself. If you're not proud of yourself, take this from me and now accept your due,

Congrats to both of you taking on something so challenging, and knocking it out of the park day after day for 6 months!
    and a few
  • Quote: Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to say Hello and see how everyone is progressing with IP.
    Missed you all

I am still on the program and almost 100 down now hehe few more lbs to go!! I will post new pictures this evening.
    HI!! Good to hear from you. How are things at the clinic? Are you still working in the IP program? You look great can't wait to see the picktures. Don't be such a stranger!
  • Quote: Thank you! I'm beyond jealous of YOUR amazing progress... good job girl!!!

Wow....YOur new picture is awesome...you look so great!!!
  • Quote: Wow....YOur new picture is awesome...you look so great!!!
    wow

I am new here and I am impressed with everyone! never have I come to a place where so many women were being so supportive of each other. You are all such an inspiration
  • Avalynn you look fabulous!

Can you post a link to your new photo's? That is if you have posted before and after photos.