Noob...

• Well, at least to this forum. The weight-loss battle and myself are longtime frenimies!

However, I am very happy to say the battle is half over...and I'm winning!

Anyways, I'm new and just wanted to throw my name out there and say hi to all. I stumbled upon this site and have really enjoyed reading others posts and seeing their amazing tranformations!

So with all that being said....Hi everyone!
  • Welcome to the site. I only joined a few days ago myself, and now I find myself lurking the site a lot longer than I would think normal.

It's alright though, it's nice coming to a place, knowing you can ask a question and people will understand, answer, and not judge.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far, and a huge congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • Hey, thanks!

And I agree with you about this site. It is nice not having to worry about what others think. They're all dealing with the same issues or have been in the same boat.

Nice to meet you!
  • Nice to meet you too! :]

Indeed, I've never been on a website where I feel so comfortable just being myself.
  • Ive never been on a site where i was comfortable with sharing my weight! lol
  • I know what you mean! I don't even share it with my friends or family. Only my mom knows C: