Trader Joes?

• Howdy,
    I am travelling this weekend to VA and will be near a Trader Joe's. Suite has micro and refrigerator. Just need a meal for supper, which one would you choose? Looking for something low cal, reduced carb, and delish. DH will be with me too. I will pick him up something too but he doesn't need to worry about cals, carbs, just taste.
    Thanks,
    Found links to other Trader Joe's questions. Didn't know it was so popular.
  • We just had one open near me this week, I have been hearing a lot about them lately due to that....guess I had better stop in and check them out!
  • My current TJ obsession is Tom Yam Soup, in the freezer section. It's really tasty.
  • Yesterday, I saw a yummy looking vegetarian lasagna in the frozen section. They have a lot of frozen food that looks great. I just can't handle so much sodium so stay away from them. They do have wonderful organic fruit, whole grain bread and a big selection of cheeses that you can make a great meal out of.
  • I buy the corn and black bean enchiladas for my husband to keep at work on those days he gets busy and works late. I've never tried them but they look good.