Progress Photos

You're on Page 1 of 22
Go to
  • Saw this in the 20-Somethings Support Forum, and thought it would be fun.

SEEING is BELIEVING...so let's SEE what we can do! Jordanna's before and after pics --and entire blog-- have been a huge inspiration to a lot of us, but I want to see the rest of you ladies!

Include your start date, too, and any words of encouragement you have. And I know you guys have a LOT of encouraging words!

Inspire us!!!
  • Jordanna: Simply awesome! You are beautiful, inside and out.
  • Wow Jordanna, you don't even look like the same person. You've done an amazing job!

Stacey
  • Sensational
  • That is sooooo awesome!!!!!! Good job lady!
  • ok, i guess i can get the hang of some things..sorry bout the booty shot, just the most recent to go along wiht my dreaded day before ip pic.

just noticed that i no longer have that huge cellulite dimple on my upper thigh anymore. ok, i'm done being sad about my 3 lb gain over the weekend, that thing's been pissing me off for years
  • Quote:
    just noticed that i no longer have that huge cellulite dimple on my upper thigh anymore. ok, i'm done being sad about my 3 lb gain over the weekend, that thing's been pissing me off for years
    I was just thinking the same thing - I can't wait until I can say the same thing!
  • Quote: I was just thinking the same thing - I can't wait until I can say the same thing!

you will say the same thing, just stick with it, no matter the week where you dont lose a thing to the weeks where you gain-it's all so worth it. and i know i'll be happy at goal, even if it takes me another 2 months to get there. just have to stick with it-like jordanna says
  • Erin - you look great...from what I can see in the pic!! Gosh, I can't wait for my stomach to look like that...if it ever will Congrats on getting rid of that pesky cellulite that's been plaguing you for so long, must feel great
  • woohoo Roz you sexy mama you

You're going to find that journal in 3 years and laugh when you find it...and think to yourself "wow, look how far I've come!"
  • LOL...one time I had a missing book and I turned the house upside down looking for it. My daughter came home from pre school and I asked her if she had seen mommy's book, she walked over to her magic kitchen, opened the fridge and there it was. Maybe I should enlist my daughters' help!!

Talk about a sexy mama...you look AMAZING! I can only imagine how excited your hubby is by this trasformation...wew wew!!!

Erin...you are a little hottie! One day I will have a cute booty...one day I will have a cute booty...one day I... you get the message!!
  • Wow...you all look amazing. I will have to scrounge to find before and progress shots.

Congrats to all....pictures are so inspiring.
  • ROZ!!!!!!! Look at the tranformation in only 4 months!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! you ARE a sexy mama!! bet the hubby can't keep his hands off you! oh my gosh i'm crazy-excited for your accomplishments right now, BEAUTIFUL! and you tell my husband the booty hasn't gone he gripes about itand the tatas everyday, i just tell him i'll buy me new set of both eventually!

Jordanna, you are beautiful inside and OUT!! woo-hoo, i love this thread, to see women who i adore changing their lives for the better and looking completely FAB while doing it, GOSH! it realy mves me

i know, i'm a sap, wouldn't have it any other way though, you two are amazing!
  • Thanks Erin! That hubby of yours just needs to realize what a catch he's got, booty and ta tas or no booty and ta tas. (I would be happy w/ one or the other, thank you) I love this site and getting to see how everyone is doing. I can't wait to get on here each day! I am a bad phone listener as all I want to do is see what everyone on here has been up to throughout the day. I'm with you, I would never have made it this far without coming here and if nothing else, reading the posts. I feel like I have made a whole new group of friends and the nice thing about it is we are all in the same or similar shoes right now, no matter what size, it is awesome!!
  • everyone looks awesome! Congrats to you all!