In ONEDERLAND and over 50lb gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today I weighed in at 198lb! I'm finally in Onderland. I feel so great about myself and proud that I’ve made it this far! As you can see, I started at 250lbs and it was hard to envisage losing 100lbs. Now I’m over halfway there, having lost 52lb so far!

I still have a way to go, but I’m taking it step by step. My next BIG goal is to get to 181, then into a healthy weight range and then to my ultimate goal. So far it’s taken me just over a year. I have gone from a UK size 22/US 18 to a UK size 16/US 12.

I hope I can post in a year's time and say that I'm at my goal weight!
  • Congratulations! That's a fantastic achievement!
  • You did it!!!!

WONDERFUL!!
  • Yeah! Keep up the good work!
  • WOW! that's is so awesome. Congratulations! Keep it up.
  • You're awesome!!! WTG girl!!! I can't wait to join you in Onederland!
  • Well done, Autumn! Congratulations! What a tremendous accomplishment; you have a lot to be proud of. Keep doing what you are doing--it is working!

Cheers,

J
  • Yay! Congratulations
  • Congratulations! You are doing fantastic!
  • Awesome!

Dhani
  • Awesome job! I hope to join you there soon myself.
  • Another congratulations coming your way!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats girlie!!!
  • Quote: Today I weighed in at 198lb! I'm finally in Onderland. I feel so great about myself and proud that I’ve made it this far! As you can see, I started at 250lbs and it was hard to envisage losing 100lbs. Now I’m over halfway there, having lost 52lb so far!

I still have a way to go, but I’m taking it step by step. My next BIG goal is to get to 181, then into a healthy weight range and then to my ultimate goal. So far it’s taken me just over a year. I have gone from a UK size 22/US 18 to a UK size 16/US 12.

I hope I can post in a year's time and say that I'm at my goal weight!
    That is great. Good job! You are an inspiration!