Joined Yesterday!

• So I finally took the plunge and joined MRC yesterday afternoon! I was given my conditioning menu and told to start that on Monday. I go to the Food Class next Friday to get the first menu.
    I am trying to lose 54 pounds in 17 weeks. I REALLY want to do this.
    So I've been looking around and really just want to know what you suggest. What are the best supplements to get?
    What pills should I take? MRC6? Cortitrim? Do I need any of that stuff? Will it help any?

Any other suggestions? Thanks so much!
  • I am not really too sure how to help you because I have only begun a couple weeks ago. However, I wanted to welcome you and wish you luck!
  • Thanks!
    I have also just tried the 30 day shred level 1 and that was crazy! I plan on keeping at it though, hopefully I'll be able to get through all of level 1 soon. Has anyone else done MRC and the 30 day shred workout together? What kind of results did you see?
  • At my center, they do not encourage exercise beyond leasurely walks. I don't agree with this, but then again, I tend to want to challenge them. I also challenge them on not drinking my pot of green tea in the morning. That said, I think exercise, in any instance, is wonderful and I have heard great things about the shred. Just be aware that you may not show the loss as they want since you will be gaining muscle.
  • My center highly encourages exercise - and I never have done enough. Your muscles need it.

The only supplement I take besides the HNSs is MRC-6.

I'm pretty sure green tea has caffeine, which isn't allowed on program.
  • Quote: So I finally took the plunge and joined MRC yesterday afternoon! I was given my conditioning menu and told to start that on Monday. I go to the Food Class next Friday to get the first menu.
    I am trying to lose 54 pounds in 17 weeks. I REALLY want to do this.
    So I've been looking around and really just want to know what you suggest. What are the best supplements to get?
    What pills should I take? MRC6? Cortitrim? Do I need any of that stuff? Will it help any?

Any other suggestions? Thanks so much!
    WELCOME!! Congrats on joining.... I know that in itself can be a huge step! I am fairly new also, so not sure what to suggest other than really trying hard to stick with the program. I know the first week was super tough for me with cravings and wanting to eat at times other than meal times, but it also taught me what a huge' snacker' I was and this program has gotten that under control and now my cravings are much less often. The only pills I take are my multi, flax oil, and phentatrim. Some ideas that have helped me: to plan my meals at night for the next day so when its time to eat I am not spending time trying to figure out what to have and I keep a ziplock bag with some HNS's in it for when I am on the go.
    Good luck!!