OT Just for FUN. Help me name my horse

• My new mare has no name. Well, nothing she is called by everyday. She has been called red mare for about a year now, with the previous owner's mother calling her Asia. She doesn't answer to either. I want to find a name that fits her but ???

Here is a little about her..

bay mare
    Thoroughbred
    ran 7 races didn't place, became a broodmare for the Derby
    She is super sweet but a little fiesty
    Registered name is Missin Kissin
    her picture is my avatar

I was thinking cinnamon because it's a spice and she's spicy. But my DD says that's too long to say. I thought about Cinny for short but DD says that stupid. lol

She has a half sister who's registered name is Indian Watch. We are calling her Indi and she is begining to respond to it. We need a name for the red mare. I don't want to keep calling her red mare for the rest of her life.
  • How about Cassia? It means cinnamon and you can call her Cassi
  • Quote: How about Cassia? It means cinnamon and you can call her Cassi
    Oooo I like that!
  • How would you pronounce that? Cas-si-a ? I like it!!
  • I like Cinnamon... with Cinna for the short version. (sin - na )

Its cute and a nice twist.

Of course, what I call my mare on a daily basis would only show up in stars!

Kidding! LOL-- I just call her Mare.

"Stoppit Mare!"

"No! Mare!"

"Dammit Mare!"

• I first saw it in a baby naming book, but didn't know exactly how to pronounce it either. I found a site where a sexy-sounding Brazillian pronounces it for you:
    http://www.forvo.com/word/cassia/

It's Portugese I think.
  • Angel?
  • How about Lady or Godiva because of her chocolate color?
  • Red Velvet, like my favourite cake hehehe.
    But I also like Cassia.
  • well we finally decided on a name and unforunately it wasn't any of the suggestions.

We are going to call her Bella. It's Spanish for beautiful. She is so pretty so it's a perfect fit!
  • What a pretty name for a pretty horse!