NSV ... i guess ! im excited anyways !

• so im having a fat day ( TOM right now i guess thats why ? ) anyways i was super freaked out earlier im going to the club on saturday ... and the event says dress to impress i was very much worried about how id manage to do that ... lmao i all but burst into tears when i read the stupid flyer .. in any case i threw myself into all the plus size sections of stores like rainbow ... wet seal .... and evrey other cheapie cutesy plus size clothing store and started watering at the eyes cause nothing looked good ... i was about to give up when a friend recommended we try the regular sizes ... well im wearing the biggest size (XL) at DOLL its a little store around here usually caters to club type clothing evreything is very skimpy and sexy-esq i was hesitant but at the point i couldent find anything i was desperate and couldent possibly feel anyworse ... so i decided to give it a go ...

i got not one but two really cute outfits COMPLETE OUTFITS !!! and they didnt just fit ... they looked AMAZING not one bump lump or roll in sight .. no more 3X's apparantley i have bought clothes from the regular sizes before but i always feel like its a fluke , i guess its not ... im an XL i love telling people that i wear an XL even my friends who wear a S i proudly tell them i can wear an XL its such a relief to be able to find things so easily ...

to think i could have just checked the regular sizes all along instead of try on racks of clothes that looked terrible on me and made me almost cry

...... omg im so excited i cant wait to go out saturday night .... although i should say in advance i always get upset when i have to find clothes for something .. i always find something i LOVE and then when i get to my event i feel god awful in comparison to the other girls .. i cant believe that thier are people that look like them ...... damn they look nice in thier clothes ... sometimes i feel like ill never win .. but tonights for me !!! im stoked !!!!!
  • WooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooo Congrats!!!!
  • That's great news! You'll be the hottest ticket in town!
  • This is a great NSV!!!! Congrats!
  • Congratulations! That is wonderful NSV!!!!