what a boring Friday night ...

• but I still did some fun stuff!!
    I squared my nails & painted them 'Snappy Sorbet'. I know it's a little early for orangy nail polish, but I am getting a head start on summer even though spring is not even here yet! lol

So, while my nails were drying I laid in the floor & did lots of leg lifts & squats with the stereo blasting. Bet my neighbors thought I was having a party of some sort! Oh, but of course I was, a nail painting/workout party ... all by myself!!! whoo hooo!!!!!! lol Hey - wet nails is a darn good reason to not get into junk food!! Don't wanna mess up those purdy nails!!

What did you do this not-so-boring-after all evening?
  • I think that sounds like a nice Friday night. I spent mine working, then a quick dinner. I did some stretches to strengthen my ankle, and then as soon as I go upstairs, I'm going to do some arm work outs with free weights. Can't wait until my sprain is healed.
  • ohh, sprains are BAD! I did a number on my right ankle a few years ago myself. I couldn't run for a couple of months!! All over a plastic coke bottle in the road that I didn't see! Hope yours gets better soon!!
  • Sounds like a good friday night to me! I can never do my own nails, I ALWAYS mess them up. I'm spending the night absolutely BURIED in homework, but the quarter is almost over! Thank goodness. All my friends are doing the same thing, so we're all on facebook moaning at each other about how much there is to do
  • So far I spent the night making massive amounts of healthy pizza, and some awesome vegan chocolate chip cookies. Now I'm browsing the web and listening to some reaally loud call of duty in the background as my bf and his friend play. "Enemy missile, incoming!" AAA!
  • I painted my nails an orangy color also!

I went to tan earlier, and have spent the rest of the evening playing wii with my boys and texting people lol. Been a pretty uneventful night!

I'm thinking of dragging them to see Alice in Wonderland tomorrow...