Anybody else spin???

• I won a gift certificate for one free month of unlimited spinning and am just trying it out. I'm on my second week now. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It is soooo hard and that's what i love about it. I took my measurements and am really hoping that after my month is up, i will see some definate improvements.

Is anyone else taking spinning??? Have you seen any improvements in your measurements?? How long have you been taking spinning?? How long till you saw improvements??

I'm really curious because i only have one month free. If I can't win another free month, i'm going to have to pay and it's really expensive. You can take it class by class and it's $7 a class. Or 5 classes for $30, or 12 classes for $70 or unlimited for one month for $100. I know i can take classes elsewhere much cheaper but right now i really like the teacher, the students (or lack of) and the location and the atmosphere. When i find something that works for me, i like to stick with it till the end. I've already started saving for my next months class in case i have to pay for it.

I look forward to hearing from any other spinners out there.