Two Mini-Goals Met!

• I am so excited as I am seeing progress. At first I was afraid I was making my mini-goals too "mini" but it really encourages me to keep going in order to tick off more and more mini goals. The big, final goal seems so daunting. But little by little I'm getting there.
  • Don't ever underestimate the power of mini-goals. After 61 pounds (as of today) lost, I am just now beginning to think of possibly a final goal. To consider having to lose 120+ lbs in the beginning was just absolutely more than I could phathom and far too daunting.

Celebrate each and every one of those mini-goals and know that each one you achieve makes you that much stronger. You can do it!!!!!!
  • Congratulations on meeting your first goals, how exciting
  • Congrats and great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Congrats!
    I can't wait to reach my first mini-goals! It will feel a lot better, as i'm sure you're feeling now!
    Celebrate, get a manicure or something!
  • AWESOME!!!!! I think mini mini goals are great motivators! I just started really doing that...making realistic mini goals.... and boy does it get you amped up!

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! How smart to set these realistic and attainable goals that keep you motivated and moving forward each time you reach them - that will defintely be a major factor in your success!

Keep up the good work as you keep moving closer to your goal, one mini at a time!