I can walk without knee bandages!

• Greetings!

I've been at this fitness/ weight loss thing for a couple of weeks now. This year I've basically been in front of the computer at home all day, not really leaving the house, because of unemployment/ health issues.

When I first started going on the walking machine I could only do 10 minutes at a time at 4km/hr, stopping for a lie down each time. The only way I could do more was to bandage up my knees, walking on soft grass on the oval, as my knees were so sore. I thought I had arthritis, and I'm only 32!

Now I can walk up inclines on the walking machine, from 4-5km an hour, for over 60 minutes at once! With no knee bandages!

All with just 2 weeks of consistent effort.

It must have been weak muscles in the legs that were causing the knee pain...
  • Good on ya mate! What a fantastic achievement!
  • Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!! You have inspired me to start over.

• YAY- Good for you - you stuck with it and are clearly seeing and feeling the results - that's the way to do it!

Thanks for sharing your success so far - keep up the good work - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

• Congratulations and keep up the fantastic work!