huge NSV

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • SO we had a reception at school yesterday (I had sung a solo in chapel and was met with huge acclaim and had already felt top of the world) and I was happily munching on veggies and fruit, talking to two of my favorite professors, who don't usually ever make personal comments. One of my classmates came up, observed that I was eating rabbit food, and said, "How much have you lost, anyways? I said, nonchalantly, "Oh, about 50 pounds" And he says, "WOAH! SINCE WHEN? "Oh, since May." These two professors have both had me in class for 1.5 years and have seen me at 260 (size 22w) and now had me in front of them at 203 (size 16 or 14). so anyway they both say "wow!" and started to gush "I have been meaning to tell you, how great you look, and how much it shows, and how hard you have been working..." and then they start talking to each other about how they have to start exercising again... and asking me how I did it and stuff.

So, now all I have to do is pass my finals... my favorite prof is my favorite 'cause she's the professor version of Jillian (from The Biggest Loser).
  • Awesome!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!

That's wonderful! Yay, you!
  • that's awsome! good luck with finals.
  • Awesome!
  • YAY! Good luck with your finals!

• That must have felt great! I'm so pleased for you.
    Good luck with those finals!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations and good luck!
  • WOW!! That's awesome!!
  • whoo hoo! Great NSV!
  • Congratulations! What nice compliments. You must feel great. Good luck on finals!
  • CONGRATS
  • That's a wonderful NSV, congratulations! You are doing great!
    Good luck on your exams.
  • It's so nice to receive compliments!!! Congrats and good luck on the finals