Sick again, ugh!!!!!

• I'm wasn't sure if this was the best place for this or not but here goes :d

I have always been pretty healthy. A cold every season but nothing too bad. Since I started losing weight in May I have been sick more than I can even remember! I hadn't had the flu in years and so far I have had it twice!!!! The first time I lost 8lbs. in 2 days!!! I'm on my third cold, not just the sniffles but the whole sore throat, achy body, fever, itchy, burning, watery eye..................jeez, I sound like a NyQuil commercial, lol.

I know the body is under stress when losing weight but this is ridicules .
    Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?????

I drink plenty of water, take vitamins and herbs. I make sure to get enough calories and sleep...............so whats going on ?????
    And yes, I have had a physical and the doc says I'm A OK.. I wash my hands ALL the time and I do my best to use preventative measures against getting sick. Any ideas?????
  • It could be anything- I mean you could be working in an environment where more people get sick- and if you work with kids pft they are sickness magnets!

I know with my current job people seem to not care when THEY are sick and still come in... and that gets me sick. It really annoys me cuz now it's like I'm sick every other month rather than 1-2 times a year...