36dd!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here's today's NSV...

36DD! 36DD! 36DD!

That's 36DD People!!!!

DC Hound hasn't been a 36-ANYTHING since about 1988.

Yeah, because everyone should be broadcasting their bra size all over the Internet, LOL.

But seriously. 36DD. That's a, like, normal size.

I was a verrrrrrrrrry tight 48DD when I started (should have been a 52 probably).

Wow.
  • That's a great achievement! Maybe some new bras for christmas :-) You must feel great!
  • that's awesome! I cant wait till I can walk into Victoria's secret and find my bra size stocked in the store.I'm actually really curious about the average number of bra sizes (not cup sizes so much) people lose as they lose weight.
  • OMG - I know you look and feel amazing!!!! Right now I'm up to a 38G, so I really wouldn't mind a little less puff myself!

CONGRATS!
  • Well I have lost tons in the bust but my cup size has stayed proportionate to my band size, started a DD/DDD and now I'm just a regular DD. I think I lost one band size about every 15-20 lbs or so.
  • Yeah! You have been a superstar of weight loss!
  • Woooow!!! From a 48 to a 26?! Amazing chica!!!! Congrats!
  • The incredible shrinking woman you are. Congratulations!
  • That is exciting news DC!!! Nothing like fitting into a normal bra to make you feel terrific! You are SUCH an inspiration.

I'm excited too because I just measured my rib cage and my band size was 38"... it's the tiniest place on my body, LOL, but it's still 38!!!
  • yay .. super exciting .. it must feel awesome to be down that many sizes
  • Yay DC Hound! I'm so happy for you! You need to treat yourself to a pretty, new bra to celebrate this achievement!
  • DC!! Those NSV's just keep on coming! Keep up the great work! xoxo
  • Hey, we're the same size! LOL! I always seem to lose in my chest first.
  • 36--that's fanstastic! One of the milestones I'm looking foward to is getting out of the 40's bandsizes, nicely done!
  • Quote: Yay DC Hound! I'm so happy for you! You need to treat yourself to a pretty, new bra to celebrate this achievement!
    wow! congrats! the clothes size going down really bring it to home, the weight loss victory. I agree about buying yourself a pretty new bra