Diet Day 1

• I am happy I have almost made it through day 1. Keeping a food diary really helps!! Everyone of here is a inspiration thanks for sharing all your stories!!
  • Congrats on making it through day one, it gets easier but never easy. Good luck!
  • Good Job on Day 1!!!

Are you going with a plan? or just trying to eat better/exercise more?

I think Day1 is the hardest and Week 1 is pretty hard too. I've only recently re-dedicated myself to losing weight and getting healthy and knowing your making good choices in your life and your body is good BUT... I can't wait to step on the scale and see some results.
  • Hi heidiruth, welcome and congratz on getting through the first day.
    Remember start by making small changes;
    -drinking water and not soda
    -start walking your dog around the block
    And throw out all those crisps and chocolates from your cupboards
    Reward yourself for progress made(not with food)
  • Thanks everyone for being so encouraging!!! I have no plan exactly just not eating junk food, tryin to eat lots of fruit and veges. Thankfully I love salad and I eat a lot of it already. The hardest part is giving up the soda and chocolats lol But so far so good its been three days!! Counting calories sure does help!!
  • congrats on day one!! it will all get easier counting calories has been easiest for me so far
  • thanks today is day 4 its gettin easier and easier. now if i could only get into exercise mode....
  • Congrats on Day 4! Exercise is very similar. Sometimes you have to take it one day at a time and it starts with one step