I'm back again

• Well, I feel off. About a year ago, I lost 40lbs. Went from 195 to 155. Now I have went back to my evil ways of eating and not exercising and now I'm up 10lbs and a few inches. I'm just disgusted with myself. I don't know what has gotten in to me. I just stopped doing the right thing when it came to taking care of myself. So I'm determined to get back on and lose the 10 pounds i gained and a little more. I never made it to my goal, so this time I will. I am dusting off my calorie journal and uncovering the elliptical. It's time to get serious again. I NEVER want to look/feel like I did 40 pounds ago. And I'm back here for support. This website was such an inspiration the last time.
  • Welcome back! Seems a lot of us are coming out of the wood works.

I always find that when I'm not posting on here it's because I'm being bad. Hehe.
  • Welcome back
  • Welcome back.

Like I tell all returnees, tell us how you are going to change your weight loss and maintainence routine. If you do the same thing as last time you will probably have the same results, which you didn't like.

Good luck and tell us what you will do differently this time to succeed permanently.