1st post, I hope I can join

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Howdy! My name is Sheila, and I would love to know how to magically lose 100+ pounds without diet or exercise.

Nah, just kidding. I am really looking for someplace that I can be me, and not worry that anyone will judge me for my weight. Somewhere that I don't have to hide for failing, and somewhere where I don't have to pretend to be something I am not.

So here is the ugly truth.

I have had 6 kids within 6 years 8 months. I weigh 225 pounds. Not because of my kids, but because I used pregnancy to eat any darn thing I wanted. Craved burgers, must be what the "baby" wanted. Icecream? No problem, have 2 scoops, I am eating for 2 you know. And now, I am great at using the kids as an excuse. Well, it's hard to work out, the kids need me. The baby was fussing, so I sat down holding him all day.

Ugly huh.

So I am done. I want to weigh 125-130. I want to run around with my kids and not be worn out. I want to be in the pictures, not hiding behind the camera.

I want to LIVE!

So Hello, that's me.
  • Welcome, you've come to the right place. A great place to be.
  • Hey girl! We both came and joined right away! Go AK!
  • I'm proud of you for making the decision - NOW.

I finally lost my baby weight (shortly after my baby turned 23)
  • Hi Sheila and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome!!
  • Welcome and good luck !
  • Welcome! It is great that you have decided to lose the weight so that you can be active with your children. At least you won't have to worry about lifting weights!
  • Hi and !!!
    with your goals!!!
  • Welcome to the site! You post about losing without diet and exercise was cute haha.. Good luck with your goal!
  • Loving the sense of humor already welcome!
  • Welcome!!

I am new here too, and love 3FC!! It's a wonderful place for support and encouragement!

You can do it! I know exactly what you're saying about using everything as an excuse! No more excuses! We can do it!

Looking forward to getting to know you better!
  • Welcome! This is a great place!
  • Welcome , This is a great place to be your self . Their are alot of people hear that is hear for you.
  • welcome, you've found the right place, these ladies and gents (yes there are a few of them) are incredible.