How to????

• I'm new to all of this, have never used a community site.... how do I do this? Please be patient.... I DO learn quickly!
  • Hi jess and welcome to 3FC!

What exactly are you wanting to know how to do?

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Hello.

Have a read around some of the posts first, then if you want to answer anything, hit 'reply'.

(Warning, it becomes addictive! )
  • How to???
    Hi,
    How do I get that way cool little squiggly thing that slides weight/goal weight, etc? And I don't quite know how to navigate these discussions. I get very lost and then can't find anything.....
  • Twice I chose the Sig weight tracker information, but I don't know how to get it onto my messages. I think it's nifty!
  • Your signature and weight tracker will be available to you when you have been here 20 days and have 20 or more posts.

Unfortunately, spammers made it necessary to have this rule in place.

Navigate by using the tools at the top. Quick links is a great place to find threads you have subscribed to (using the thread tools above) or recent posts.

Oh, and - glad you joined us!!!!
  • Thanks for being so welcoming.... I'm starting South Beach on 10-1 (too many birthdays to celebrate between now and then), and I'm READY
  • Welcome and good luck with your goal!
  • I found this site by googling south beach recipes... now that I'm here, though, I can't find them! And how do I find the posts I've made, without having to sift through everyone else's posts until I find my name?