New Username

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So, I have been told here, many times now, that chunkychic no longer suits me. I am looking for ideas for a new username. All replies will be appreciated and taken into consideration when I make a username change request

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Aww too bad I'm a newbie, I wish I knew you better cause I LOVE coming up with usernames!

FoxyChic
    OnederChic
    CheekyChic
    Michelle071609
  • Thank you so much, UniquelyNormal
  • I had that thought, too, Michelle. Your new avatar pic is really cute, btw.

buddingrose
    dreamsrealized
    sweetsuccess
  • chunkychicnomore
  • Quote: I had that thought, too, Michelle. Your new avatar pic is really cute, btw.

buddingrose
    dreamsrealized
    sweetsuccess

Thank you. I took it yesterdee And thanks for the ideas!!

Thank you too, evilwomaniamshe
  • Chunkbegone
    nonchunkchic
    ChicSunkTheChunk
  • I like the chunkychicnomore. The problem with a user name change is that we may no longer recognize you. I look forward to your posts!
  • Thank you, Jacque9999

Thank you as well, time2lose, I will definitely keep that in mind
  • Yup just like time2lose said, that is why chunkychicnomore would be an ideal choice, that way peeps will still recognize you, and this new name suits you to a T if I do say so myself.
  • PM me as soon as you decide and we'll change it. You could put "formerly chunkychic" in your profile where you now have "Resident Pixie". That'd ID you.
  • I like the chunkychicnomore...... but also, just so you remember how far you have come, maybe chunkychic and your starting weight number.
  • Ruthxxx -

What a splendid idea! Thank you so much
  • ladyrider72472 - Thank you
  • ChunklessChic!