Size 8 feels GREAT!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I just need to yell it from the roof top!

SIZE 8 FEELS GREAT!

I went shopping in the big city yesterday and was elated to find that EVERY size 8 I tried on fit...most perfectly!, (some a little loose). It's official. I've gone from a 4X/30W to a M/8. I found TONS of awesome bargains and bought several complete outfits for hardly any $. (Though shoes and accessories added a bit to the total bill! )

Feels terrific!
  • Rock on! You must be on cloud 9.
  • How awesome!
  • Fantastic Lori! Congrats
  • You are amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Wow!!! You deserve all the lovely clothes - hope you got loads !:-)
  • brill not sure what that is over here but well done you...
  • What a great experience for you! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! You deserve it!

• That's AWESOME you rock!!!!
  • It DOES feel great!!! Isn't it something that we missed out on that INCREDIBLE feeling for so long?

Well now at least you'll get to double-y and triple-y enjoy it.

Clothes shopping. Used to be an absolute NIGHTMARE/HORROR of indescribable proportions. Now it is a wonderful, fantastic, out of this world, phenomenal joyous experience.

Oh and about the bargains - I'm sorry but they never had bargains like that in the plus sizes. Never. Like it would have made a difference anyway. There was only so much clothing that actually fit or looked "good enough" to purchase.

Lori, I'm so thrilled to hear you're reaping the incredulous benefits of this incredible journey.
  • WOW!!! You are loook AMAZING!
    A size 8 ~I can not wait to get there.
    CONGRADULATIONS!
  • Your story is one of the many reasons I am keeping on...I remember your Thanksgiving pic., your plate resembled mine, fully loaded without a care in the world...Now, holy smokes, to see you come this far is so incredibly inspiring. Thank you for posting this...it will make my exercising easier. I am absolutely thrilled for you!!!! You know how to make a girl weep in a good way. God bless. I know you worked so hard for this moment.
  • Quote: Rock on! You must be on cloud 9.
    or cloud 8!

definitely shout that out! congratulations!!!
  • woohoo! I bet that is an awesome feeling! I agree all the clearance racks have size 8s and less...so that is a major accomplishment budget wise too!
  • Thanks for the support girls. It really is exciting! Tomorrow we are going to Kansas City and taking the kids to Worlds of Fun amusement part. Last year at this time we also went (for the first time in YEARS) I was excited that I could squeeze into most rides, (because of my substantial loss at the time), but there were a few rides I still exceeded the weight limit for....Well NOT anymore. I can ride til I puke...LOL It really is like a dream.