New to 3FC not to dieting

• Hi Everyone!

I'm Jena and I'm 27. I decided pretty much on a whim last week that I was FED up of being fat.

I'm on the WW plan for two reasons. First, i've had good results with other diets but WW seems to be the only plan I can realistically follow for life! Second, a really good friend of mine has had a wonderful experience on WW and so I figured i'd give it a shot. So far, I'm really enjoying it! So far so good!

My main problem is that i'm not a consistent eater. I often skipped meals and when i did actually eat it was ALL wrong! This is why I love WW, I don't feel deprived and it's really teaching me how to eat properly!

My biggest motivation is my wedding. I'm getting married next spring and I want to look fabulous! I don't want to be fat on my wedding day! My goal is to lose about 50 lbs between now and next year. I think that it is pretty attainable!

I'm glad to be here and really looking forward to getting to know you all!!
  • Welcome and Good Luck! This site has been a great motivation for me.
  • Welcome! that is a very attainable goal this site has also really helped me stay motivated and I have seen great results so far!!!!!
  • Welcome! This is a great site to come to. It keeps me on track. Good luch with your weight loss journey!