The last 12 lbs!!!!

• Ahhhhhh I'm having such a frustrating time of it! It's coming off but more like 1-2 lbs a month and I have to get as much of this last 12 lbs off as I can to be able to have the Plastics I want in July! I am doing the WW thing but had a set back when I had surgery and couldn't exercise for 3 weeks!

I started back this last week to running my 2 miles 3 days a week, walking 5 miles 2 days a week, alternating weight lifting upper body and lower body and dancing for at least 2 hours both Friday and Saturday! I eat all my WW exercise points as well as the extra 35 points during the week so I know I'm getting Enough food, watch my fat intake, I get enough protein, I drink a enough of water, I don't know...all I can say is, I'M TRYING!!!

Angela
  • I'm at my last 15 pounds and now it's coming of as slow as you say yours is. Just these last 15 have been super slow. So weird.
  • missangelaks, you are such an inspiration! I love WW. You look great! Have you ever tried rock climbing? It has given me a really sinewy definition in my arms and completely jump started the last ten pounds I lost.
  • Just keep it up, it will work Your new body is going through all sorts of adjustments and changes, give it time to catch up. You look fantastic !!