SciFi Geek Movie Heaven

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • There are a few movies coming out this summer that I cannot wait to see!

Anyone see Wolverine last weekend? Planning on seeing Star Trek next weekend? Shannon, I know you are out there somewhere with your awesome Trek avatar.

I also can’t wait for Terminator and Transformers.
  • I'm so going to see both Wolverine and Star Trek this week/weekend. I cannot wait to see Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard McCoy. One of my favorite actors playing one of my favorite ST characters! Squeeeeee!!!

Oh, and that Hugh Jackman fellow isn't too diffcult to stare at for prolonged periods, either...
  • wolverine was really good. i liked it a lot.

we rarely go see movies in the theater but this summer has so many awesome ones! I can't wait for Terminator! We'll probably go see Star Trek too.
    then there's transformers, public enemies (not sci fi but christian bale AND johhny depp!) and HARRY POTTER!!!
  • I cannot wait to see the new Terminator film and Harry Potter (more fantasy than sci-fi).
  • Yeah, I will be seeing all these movies you mention. What a great summer for us ubergeeks.
  • Not a trekkie at all, but I'm so going to see the new one. Simon Pegg FTW!

Also looking forward to 9 (has one of the most incredibly cool trailers ever!), Terminator, Harry Potter, The Road

(OK so I'm wildly mixing in fantasy and post-apocalypse now, but still...)
  • I'm not a trekkie either, but i really want to see the new Star Trek. I'd also like to see the Terminator.
  • Oh is there another Harry Potter this summer? Yay! I didn't know. What are we up to? Half-Blood Prince?
  • I just saw Wolverine this weekend, I have had my tickets for several weeks to the new Trek on the IMAX screen. Definitely planning on Terminator, Harry Potter, Transformers. I will see any that are available in IMAX - love it! Absolutely a good summer for DH & I move wise!
  • My husband and I will be going to see Star Trek this weekend on the IMAX screen. He is a HUGE SciFi geek(term used lovingly of course) Major star trek fan but has never seen a star trek movie at the theater. He is VERY excited and I am excited for him. I remember my mom taking my brother and I to see The Wrath of Khan when we were kids.
  • I'm SO excited to see Star Trek! Loved the originals and The Next Generation.
  • DH and i are hoping to see Star Trek, Harry Potter,and the other one i want to see is public enemies. i know not sci-fi/fantasy but it still looks good.

i did not know there is another transformers coming out. i think that might be added to the list as well.
  • I haven't gone to the movies in over a year. I'm not a huge Star Trek fan but I like the original. I saw the preview for the movie a few weeks ago and thought it might be interesting to see.
  • Just got back from seeing Star Trek...SO much awesomeness. I saw Wolverine last weekend, it was good too. Can't wait for that sequel. I also can't wait for Harry Potter in two months!
  • I'm a geek for seeing these movies?? LOL!!! (dont answer that..I know I'm already a nerd for loving Twilight, lol)

We saw Wolverine the day it came out..and omfg, I loved it!! I LOVE Gambit!!!!!!!! He's always been my fave. I want to do very naughty things to him!!!! And we just saw Star Trek tonight. It was really really good!!! I LOVE Zachary Quinto. I always feel bad for lusting after Sylar (on Heroes) after he kills a bunch of people, lol. But he looks good doing it, lol.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the next Harry Potter movie. Omg!! Does that one look good!!!!!!!! And Transformers!!! Ahhhh, I'm so excited for that one too. OoO and GI Joe too (Duke=drools)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then later this year..New Moon will come out!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!