60 lbs down from highest weight!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just realized today I am exactly 60 lbs down from my high pregnancy weight from my first son! *I was 246, now I'm 186!*
    Also, since starting 3FC, I have lost 34 lbs. I'm not obese anymore and I'm finally under 200 again. I'm the lowest I've been in 5 years. I owe so much to the chicks at this site and I can't thank you enough!

17 more lbs and I'll be a normal healthy weight!

19 lbs after that and I'll be at goal!!!

If I could actually figure out how to post pics, I would. I've tried before and it didn't work! Hopefully I will have some posted when I reach goal!
  • wow thats awesome way to go.... heck i can't figure out how to put a ticker on my posts much less pics lol..... congrats and keep on pushing!
  • You are so close, keep going!
  • Keep it up, I can't wait to read your goal story
  • That's awesome. You've come so far. Keep it up!
  • Thank you! You girls are awesome!
  • Keep it goin girl!
  • You are doing awesome!!
  • You've done so well! Congratulations!
  • WOOT WOOT! That is amazing - great - wunderbar! Lots of pats on the back and wiggly dances. How are you doing it? Any tips for us at the beginning of our journey?

Savora - I think first you have to be members for at least 20 days before you can add profile signatures (I'm still in my probation period - lol!). When you get that ability go to tickerfactory.com - and after you make your ticker you should be able to get an HTML code to drop into your signature area that will then be in your CP > profile area. I "think" that should work. I have my ticker ready to go. Just have to wait for my "reward" for sticking around here for a little while :0)
  • Thanks everyone!

bobblefrog: The only big advice I have is "Never give up!" I have had some rough times during this journey but joining this site really helped me a lot. I was really discouraged in February because I had just gotten under 200 then went back up and stayed there for almost a month. It was so frustrating and I almost did give up. Then I got more support from this site and the wonderful chicks here. 3/2 I joined WW. So far I've lost 20 lbs just from keeping track of points! *I was doing calorie counting but it was just too frustrating for me.*

Everybody: Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • That's so awesome! I am so happy for you!!! KEEP IT UP! You're doing amazing... definitely an inspiration!
  • Never give up, never give up, never give up.....beating that one into my head :-)
  • Yeah!!
    You are my hero!!

You are really rockin' weight loss! Yippee, I am jumping up and down for you right now! LOL
  • WAy to go Keep up the good work!!!!