I hab a cold

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • and I feel miserable. It hurts to drink WATER. Oh and darnit I just remembered I was going to buy more tea. Guess that means I gotta leave the house again. Blerg.

I'm whining. I'm sorry. Send get well soon vibes, tissues and chicken soup. Oh and if you could take my puppy for a walk and feed my kids? That'd be awesome

• I hope you feel better very soon!!

**sending get-well vibes***
  • Oh my. Feel better love. This too shall pass. Sending get well wishes your way. I DO wish I could send you some of your other requests as well.

What do you wanna bet this passes quickly? With your new healthy lifestyle and all I wouldn't be surprised if this is gone in a flash. One more of the many pluses to this wonderful new way of life you've taken on.
  • I hope you feel better soon.
  • Chin up. Hope you feel better soon.
  • I hope you feel better soon girlie!!
  • Feel better soon. As someone who's been sick more times than I can count this winter. I feel for you. That Cold FX stuff seemed to work for me the last two times. Sending get well vibes your way. Wish I was closer, I'd take your dog for a walk and your kids could come hang out with mine for a day. Feel better.
  • I'm so sorry. Feel better soon.
  • Hope you feel better soon! The flu bug's been going around here in Singapore too...

*hugs!*

FEEL BETTER!!!

• Take care of yourself and make sure to get plenty of rest!
  • HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. wish I could mail you some chicken noodle soup.
  • vibes - candles - prayers - hot whisky and orange juice?
  • Orange juice gives me heart burn but I'll take the hot whiskey I'm actually cuddled up under a HUGE duvet with a hot baby collie laying on my feet and a steaming mug of de-caf blueberry tea. Yum!
  • Feel better! I wish I lived close, so I could do the other things. My dogs saw a puppy for the first time at the vet this week....they had a blast!
  • Feel better soon!!