New diet, new man

• Hello all

I’m happy again! I recently split up with my boyfriend of 4 years; I put on 2 and half stone in the last two years I was with him. I’ve tried every diet out there without success until six weeks ago were a friend recommended me onto a fresh food home delivery diet. I lost 5 lbs in my first week, 4lbs in my second and now on my sixth week I have lost a total of 1 and half stone. This is the best I’ve felt in ages, I’m losing the weight and have started dating again.

You don’t know what you are missing Paul
  • good for you Liz! Who needs him??!!
  • congratulations!! i saw my ex the other day, and now im 2.5 stone lighter, i felt so good! his jaw dropped!!

I got home, and I had a message on facebook from him, asking me if i wanted to go for lunch sometime!!!!!!!1

urm i think not.... not after you dumped me by text after a year!
  • Good for you.

I find it amusing how the ex-boyfriends always want to hook back up when they find out you have lost weight.

Jerks...in my opinion.
  • Quote: congratulations!! i saw my ex the other day, and now im 2.5 stone lighter, i felt so good! his jaw dropped!!

I got home, and I had a message on facebook from him, asking me if i wanted to go for lunch sometime!!!!!!!1

urm i think not.... not after you dumped me by text after a year!
    Smart move on your part. The same thing happened to me. In an email I told my ex-bf that I had gotten down to 160-ish pounds. 2 days later he asked if we could spend some time together.
    I was over 350 when we broke up 3 years before.

Jerk.
  • Welcome and good luck! Love your attitude.....I will be spending the day with my ex , nest week at the birthday of our son. I don't want to brag, but I know I will be looking darn good ! Let the sucker see what he is missing !!