Thrilling Thursday Challenge

• Here we go chicks.

1. Drink your water
    2. Stay OP
    3. Exercise for 30 mins
    4. do something nice for yourself today. ie- a bubble bath, paint your nails. etc
  • Thanks little chick, I will definitely try to meet your challenge today!
    I don't know what the nice thing will be though - maybe I will order some new undies, woo-hoo!
  • i'm in sitting here eating my first meal and getting ready to head out so will have to push the water later
  • Schmoodle- new undies a great, I love getting new undies... lol

me4life- you should fill up a water jug and bring it with you. I have mine with me all the time. It helps
  • Count me in! The past two days I've had one off plan item each day so time to buckle down again.
  • Quote: me4life- you should fill up a water jug and bring it with you. I have mine with me all the time. It helps
    actually they always have bottles of water at these meetings...unfortunately they usually have cookies to
  • count me in... ive been sneaking the macaroons the past 2 days lol... but seriously gals they WERE good!! lol... okay so its water, move and OP right?? here we go........ i gave the last macaroon to my sis in law yesterday so im safe there lol... good luck everyone!

stacy xxx
  • How did you chicks do today.
    I drank my water,
    I exercised- walked for an hour
    I stayed OP
    and the nice thing I did for myself was take some advil for my sugar detox headache. I have been over indulging lately so I have been doing a strict phase 1.5
  • i've been really tired so my nice thing was to take a nap. really working on my water seem to have a hard time getting it down lately
  • I like this! I did all except number four. Maybe tomorrow i'll go get a pedicure or something (while doing the other three)...