Swimsuit Question/HELP

• The moment of truth is quickly approaching Ladies. I need to find a swimsuit for spring break. I am so frustrated. I need:

Underwire
    Heavy padding in breast area
    A swimsuit that has sizing by bra size 34B, 36C, ETC. ''

Anyone have a clue where to purchase such an item?
  • I have no idea. Have you tried Sears or Target. They tend to have good swim suits.

It is the season so its not going to be hard to shop for. There in pretty much every store in the mall. The bes tthing you can do is go to the closest mall, and look in every store, that way you see all of the swimsuits. And definately try them on, because some places dont let you return them

Hope that hels.

Take care
  • I have tried Macy's, Academy, Jc Penney. No luck thus far.
  • bravissimo.com if you're busty
    maliamills.com
    zenaswimwear.com
    customswimwear.com
    venus.com

Google should show many more.
  • Lands End and LL Bean both have good selections in wide variety of styles and sizes
  • I know a lot of people that swear by Lands End.
  • Why do you need heavy padding in the breast area? With heavy padding, you wouldn't be going in the water

From what you describe, Victoria's secret online is probably your best bet. I'm not sure if they sell bathing suits online?
  • VS has all that.. try there.
  • I second the VS, haven't tried them but have heard good things about bravissimo.

ETA: my mall has a seasonal shop called "Water, Water Everywhere" that sells all kinds of suits, too. They measure you and everything, or they did last year...
  • DEF. victorias secret. they have TONS of swimsuits online and all of them come in bra sizes for the top, they have miracle bra tops too. i already have three from there picked out for when i reach goal. lol