First weigh in ..

• today was my first weigh in since starting my calorie counting .. im not really keeping a blog like i should be i just kind of figure in my head and it obviously has worked for me .. I've started eating off of little dessert plates instead of a normal dinner plate .. upped my water intake and am getting breakfast in which i have NEVER done in the past i am not a breakfast eating type of person so instead of eating something i have been drinking sugar free carnation good start and it satisfies me til lunch .. so when i stepped on the scale this morning i was so happy to see that i was down 5.8 lbs .. i know that's a lot to lose for a week but i always seem to lose a lot the first week of starting a "diet", and i think im doing really well because its not like a diet im still eating what i want its more of a portion control thing
  • Congratulations on the excellent loss! Keep up the good work.
  • that's very good for a week! good job!

I had to keep track of things in my head too over the weekend because I was out of town. for me though, I found it VERY stressful not having access to my daily plate calorie tracking, however I did wind up losing a pound while gone, so I guess there's something to be said about being aware and making inherently smart choices. keep up the good work!

• Great going and congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • Awesome start! Congrats
  • Fantastic! Keep up your hard work.
  • Hi, and welcome! You're so pretty! I'm a mom to a Haley too It sounds like you have a really good plan. Just making small changes can make a big difference. And doing something you can stick with will really help when you get to maintenance (or so I hear as I'm a loooong way from maintenance )
  • My niece is Haley, too.
  • Good job!
  • That's awesome girl! Keep up the good work
  • WOW! Excellent start, HaleysMommy --- obviously the way you are approaching this adventure is working for you! Let's all do some kitchen cha-cha's to celebrate! All together now:

• Great job keep it up girl!
  • That is a fantastic way to start! Awesome job girl!
  • Way to go!
  • Congrats on the loss!