• So today is the day that I have finally made the committment to do something about my 30 pounds that i want to lose. I hate to admit it, but I need this weight loss for so many reasons in my life... like all of us, think to ourselves at one time or another. Where have I gone, what have I allowed myself to become? After being a single mom and taking care of my little man, hiding behind asthma and hashimoto's, back problems and breast reductions... I have finally committed to not be this way anymore.

I would love some support and friendship along the way. I am married now, and my husband is deploying. I would love to knock his socks off when he comes back in 7 months.

Beth
  • . . . you've come to a great place for support on the contin uing journey to better health and fitness . . . glad to have you joining us.
  • Good for you girl!
    I myself decided to make a weight loss committment to myself today too.

Just remember you have a whole site of people who will support you.
  • Welcome to 3fc! Surf around and settle in! We have lots of subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I know we have some other military wives around too. I'm so glad you are going to take some time for yourself!!