Carls Jr. ad

• How evil of them to have that ad up on a weight loss forum. Lol.

• Because they're trying to get as many people to quit their new year's resolutions as possible!

DON'T GIVE IN!
  • go ad free and support the forum!! and then this stuff never shows up!

I am sure Suzanne and crew have little say over the ads that are run, but maybe She can catch this one and get rid of it. It is most likely a contract with an internet ad company and this one "slipped by" Let hope.
  • Ha Ha Oohhhhhhhhhhh The Irony
  • Suzanne can and will remove some ads deemed inappropriate such as fast food. I posted to the mods this thread so hopefully when Suzanne sees it, she can go remove it
  • Thanks! The ads are from a network, so we don't choose the ones that appear. However, we can get them removed once we know they are there. I've already removed Pizza Hut and M&Ms I'll go contact someone and get it removed, thanks
  • It's more funny than bothersome to me. Right now, in my office, I am surrounded by temptations. There are some dark chocolate covered espresso beans, milk chocolate santas and candy canes on the way to the bathroom, that I walk by umpty thousand times a day. I'm surrounded by so much temptation in my life that a little milkshake ad isn't even a BLIP.
  • if you have firefox you can go to tools/addons and download Ad Block Plus