50 pounds lost! (10/31/08)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Friends -
    I find such inspiration seeing other progress pictures. I thought I'd share a couple of mine. This week I passed the 50 pound mark and I am thrilled and proud. I have a long way to go, but I've come so far. Thanks for letting me share.
    Barb

• YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! I can really see the difference. keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing. Its really inspiring
  • Wow!! congrads

You look awesome..How did you do it 50 pounds in 3 months..What's your secret? I need to loose 35 for february..lol ..GOing on vacation. Hope you can help me pleaseeeeeeee..And congrads again ..
  • You look fantastic! You go girl!
  • Fantastic! You can really tell in your face.
  • Congratulations on a huge difference. You look much healthier.

From another Philadelphia chick.
  • You look great! Keep up the good work!

• Yes, you are really looking good, and younger as well. Congrats! I love your new haircut. It's very flattering!! Keep up the good work. I take inspiration from stories such as yours. You bet!
  • You look fantastic! Congratulations! (and love the hairdo!)
  • Woo hoo! Congratulations! I just hit the 50 mark today, too, but I'm not brave enough to post pix. I sure appreciate those that do it. You go, girl!!!
  • Wow..that's amazing and yes what's your secret to lose 50 pounds in just 4 months ????
  • Looking good! Congrats!
  • great Job!
  • you can really see it in your face- you look so much younger and lively! Congratulations!