The South Beach Diet Supercharged: Is it worth buying

• I am a previous south beach dieter. i've been off the diet for about a year and a half and now im trying to get back on the diet. and my SB got damage so im going to buy a new one.
    and i just want to know is the The South Beach Diet Supercharged any good or should i just stick to the original.
  • Get the South Beach Supercharged. I have both books and I use them both. Supercharged has the latest food lists, exercise info and more recipes. Check out the South Beach recipe section. I have made some fantastic dishes. I also love the support I get from this site.
  • Quote: Get the South Beach Supercharged. I have both books and I use them both. Supercharged has the latest food lists, exercise info and more recipes. Check out the South Beach recipe section. I have made some fantastic dishes. I also love the support I get from this site.
    so the south beach super charge has the same material as the original one? with added exercise and food list info?
  • There is some additional info on nutrition along with more motivational stories. The new food lists are posted here along with great recipes. You can use the older book but I liked the supercharged book better.
  • The supercharged book has the latest food lists (which can be found here also). It has a better explanation IMO of the preferred gradual introduction of Ph2 foods. And there is an exercise component included. I think there are a few new recipes, but also some repeats (it's been a while since I looked at it). If you already had the older book, and have some experience with the plan, I wouldn't run out and buy the new book (although I did). But if you are going to buy a new book anyway, you may as well get the new one, though you could manage just fine with the old one and the updated food lists here.
  • Just FYI...I've checked out the cd's from the library,your library may have a copy to listen to as well..:O)
  • I liked quite a few of the recipes in it, but I checked it out of the library and photocopied them.