What's for dinner 9/22 - 9/28

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hey there....Please share what you're planning for dinner tonight. We love new ideas and get inspired. Plus it's fun to share.....

Tonight we're doing Scallops with linguine, steamed broccoli, and a green salad.
    YUM!!!
  • That sounds delicious, Heather! I <3 scallops.

We're having blue cheese burgers with sweet potato fries and grilled zucchini.
  • Someone is bring us dinner tonight, but my mom has been in town and she is on SBD. Last night we had Easy Parmesan Fish, roasted broccoli, and cottage cheese. It was SO good!

ETA: I am so proud of my family! They have all been on SBD for about 4 weeks. Mom and Dad have each lost 14 lbs. and my sister has lost 15. I can't wait to join them after baby is born!!
  • Cruised the cooking isle this weekend and found some awesome spices I think we're going to try out. I know to be weary of the sodium in those, but we dont eat much salt anways.
    Buffalo wing spice packet (probably with butternut squash as a side)
    White bean chicken chili (interesting...)
    Chicken tacos (chicken with seasoning, refried beans, and stuffed into a toasted low carb pita).
    Probably have a lean cuisine one night.
    The store was having a meat sale, so we stocked up on pork loin. Might grill that later this week. mmmm....
  • Tonite we are having stuffed pepper casserole.
  • Last night I made some Chicken and Lentil Stew. My kids weren't wild about it, but I thought it was quite tasty.
  • grilled ckn salad from Nino and Sons....yum!
  • Shrimp with lobster sauce, on a bed of zucchini "spaghetti" Yum!
  • Yummmm....
    hello ladies...

I am having pork chops with carmalized onions and baked garlic green beans....

I am actually trying green beans for the first time... Mom never made me eat veggies cause she didn't like them. LOL

I can smell the garlic now....
  • tonight was steak with zucchini and cucumbers and tomatoes
  • Had stuffed peppers today.

Having spaghetti squash with veggies, parmesan cheese tomorrow.
  • Tonite I am having grilled shrimp over a baby spinach salad with evoo and balsamic.
  • Last night we had stuffed zucchini boats. Today we might have spaghetti squash with a salad.
  • Tonight we're having Diet Cola Sloppy Joes on WW Buns w/ a giant green salad.
  • Tonight I have my choice of leftovers - either collard greens with cranberry beans, taco salad, taco bake burrito, or cream of broccoli chicken soup. One of those will be lunch too.