Weekly Weigh-in August 4-10

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm down .8 of a pound.
  • I am back down to my ticker
  • I'm down to 248 this week. Down 2 pounds from last monday.
  • Rhonda, Val and Sparkle.....GREAT!!!!
  • I am down two pounds from last week! Yippee. I also get to change my mini goal to 189. So exciting.
  • Great job everyone!
  • I am down 3 pounds from last week to 195. Five more pounds to my Labor Day goal.
  • Great job chicks, congrats to you all!
    My official weigh-in day is Saturday so I always seem to miss this thread. But sometimes I peek early and the scale is taunting me with 180 this morning. I'm hopeful that on Saturday I will be in the 170's FINALLY.
  • same as last week, darn TOM!!
  • Well - I did it.... finally got on the scale & faced the music. It wasn't pretty!! And when I looked at my chart I noticed that the last time I weighed in was 6/17. Almost 2 months ago - yikes!!

So now I'm getting back on track - and hoping to see a lower number next week!
  • So after more than a month of binging and going crazy off plan and gaining 17 pounds back, I decided last week Wednesday that it was ENOUGH.

After one week of truly sticking to plan (except for a fudge up on Sunday) I am pleased to announce that I am down 6.2 pounds! yay! 265.8 this week. Whew!

IT was sooooo nice to see a number in the 60's this week!
  • Down .6 !!
  • Well, after a so-so week, I stayed the same...287lbs.
  • Down three pounds this week! Maybe I'll see onederland in the next couple of weeks
  • Down 2.2 pounds this week.