Congratulations, Bethanne!!!

• Hi Bethanne,

Just wanted to say congratulations on your TWENTY pound weight loss. That is fantastic!!!!!! You're doing great

I haven't gotten off my butt to really start yet....hopefully soon, before I gain five more pounds

Sherry (suzie 76)
  • WooooooooooooooooooohOooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
  • Gee thanks guys That was REALLY Sweet. I so appreciate all of you... we couldn't do this without each other!!!
  • ME TOO!!
    I also applaud you Beth Anne. I've been lurking around the 100lb. Club ever since I came to 3FC. I post on the buddy up forum, but have kept hopping down here quite often.

You are awsome, girl. You are very inspiring. Keep up the good work. I'll continue to check in from time to time. (Who am I kidding...I come here almost everyday!!! )

And, Suzie, come on !! Join us on the weight-loss wagon!! The food is great! Check it out!

Thanks for letting me jump in!

Gayle
  • BethAnne - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so proud of you, you have been doing so good!!!! You go girl!!!

Gayle - Post with us more often, we'd like to hear from you!!

Sherry- Start today!! I am starting again today!! Start with me!!
  • Hi, girls!

Today is great so far. It is a beautiful, sunshiny day here!! It's so welcomed after that burst of winter we just had!

Hope your day is good, too. I had my oatmeal breakfast, then for lunch I had 2 oranges. Dinner will be chicken stirfry down at my mom's apartment. (in case you don't know, mom and I live in the same bldg) Then, after I enter everything into fitday, I'll see if I need to plan anything for the evening to make up my 1400 cal.

Sherry and Sandi~
    Have you two started and re-started (respectively!)your plans today. Sure hope so!!

Drink your water, everyone.

Love, Gayle