cheerios multi grains : healthy ?

• Are cheerios multi grains healthy ? I just bought those, they have around 110 calories per serving.
  • I eat Fiber One because I prefer cereal in the mornings over more 'traditional' breakfasts and because I needed far lower net carbs than other cereals could offer, as well as something that would allow me to stay in control.

60 calories
    1g fat (no saturated fat or trans fatty acids)
    25g carbs (11g net carbs)
    14g fiber
    0g sugar
    2g protein

Now as to whether Cheerios multigrain is healthy? Depends on a variety of things.

1. What is your way of eating/weight loss plan like? Does it allow for the calories/fat/carbs contained within that cereal?
    2. Can you limit yourself to a single serving as per the nutritional information on the box? I believe that is 1 cup for Cheerios.
    3. Are you a binger? Meaning are you one of those people (like me) who if they get -any- cereal with -any- sugar in it they are likely to eat 3...or more servings instead of stopping at one?

Sorry if some of my questions seem rude, I am just trying to give you an accurate answer within the realm I know about. And I definitely know all about gorging on cereal.
  • they are definitely healthier than most cereals but stick with the serving size. I know it's not a real multigrain though like most cereals that say they are now multigrain or whole wheat usually aren't, they are made with enriched wheat flour which isn't much better than white flour, but they are better than cocoa puffs, lol ;o)