Website with photos & stats of real people?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Does anyone know the URL of that site that has user-contributed photos along with heights and weights?

Thanks!
  • Dangit-I need to have 25 posts to my name before I can post links. Argh

Go to Flickr, and tack on

/photos/77367764@N00/sets/72157602199008819/

after the .com.
  • Yay! I can post links now. Here you go! http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Quote: Dangit-I need to have 25 posts to my name before I can post links. Argh

Go to Flickr, and tack on

/photos/77367764@N00/sets/72157602199008819/

after the .com.
  • Wow- what an inaccurate way to keep track of your health BMI is! Some of those people seemed perfectly proportioned at both ends of the BMI spectrum- depending on their fitness and bone structure. I'll stick with percent body fat, thanks!
  • It's interesting, though, isn't it?

Thanks for the link, j45rpm! Actually, there's another one with thumbnails sorted by height and gender. It's a blog. I know I've seen the link posted on 3FC before, but I can't figure out a good search phrase.

If I find it, I'll post it here.

Thanks!
  • Is this the one you're thinking of: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodie...htweight.shtml
  • That's it! Thanks!
  • Great links. It shows me that what I've set my goal weight at looks about right. Those are very informative!
  • That proves to me that BMI charts or bull. Its an interesting view of things though
  • its a shame there arent more photos in the overweight and obese category so we can get an idea of what our progress will look like...
  • I wonder if they are continuing to add more pics. I wish there was more in my 5 foot category. Very, very, very interesting!
  • wow... very cool to see.
  • Wow . . . quite an eye opener. It does really make you see that BMI really isn't something to base my goal weight on . . . . I don't want to be unhealthy but I don't want to lose muscle or my curve, i don't know if a 'normal' BMI will allow for both, hmmmm.
  • wow those bmi charts mean nothing whoaaaa
  • Interesting links...